Dress Requirements for Performances
- Men – Tux with jacket and bow tie
- Women – black gown
Male percussionists will require jackets. Female percussionists black gown or all black dress clothes with ¾ + sleeves.
- Men – black dress pants with matching shoes and socks, white long-sleeved dress shirt with white t-shirt underneath, black tie (not bow tie)
- Women – same as men or white blouse (at least ¾ sleeve) with black skirt (should cover knees while seated) and dress shoes
- Men – medium blue long sleeve dress shirt, solid dark tie; black bottom, black dress shoes, black socks
- Women – same as men (without tie) or conservative dress.
Here are some links for sites selling formal wear: